Keystone Field Engineering Inc.
Keystone Field Engineering Inc. is a Professional Engineering Consulting firm offering services within the Oil & Gas industry. Our services include Engineering, Project Management, and Technical Consulting & Drafting Services as outlined below:
Oil & Gas:
- Single and Multi-Well Facilities Design
- Waste Management Facilities Design
- Water and Waste Disposal Facilities Design
- New and existing pipeline modification design
- Flow Splitter Designs
- Plant and battery modifications/additions
- New and Existing Tank Farm Upgrades and Designs
- Flare System Design Checks and Modifications
- Participate and contribute to facility HAZOP studies. Track and manage action items.
- Prepare scopes of work, cost estimates and designs to address deficiencies
- Full AutoCAD drawing services
- Engineered facility design drawings include PFD’s, P&ID’s, Plot Plans, ISO’s, ORTHO’s, Structural, Electrical, Line Lists
- As-built drawings including field data gathering
- Metering schematics
- 3D Design Projects
- AFE cost estimating
- Construction support, cost monitoring and progress reporting
Additional Facility Design Projects
- Optimization of existing facilities/pipelines
- Modifications to existing facilities/pipelines
- Program Management/Coordination
- Perform MOC Coordinator Role
- Supply MOC Process Development and Implementation Support
- Pigging Facilities Installations and Modifications
- Meter upgrades and/or Installations
- Plunger-Lift Installation piping design;
- Equipment sizing – piping, control valves, PSV’s, Tanks, Vessels, Filter systems, Pumps, etc.
- Process Piping modifications
- Process Flow Changes
A Few of Our MOC Projects
Additional MOC Projects
- New PTMAA Compliant Storage Facility Designs
- Modify Existing Storage Facilities to ensure PTMAA Compliance
Completed PTMAA Projects
Regulatory compliance is critical to success in the oil and gas sector. The industry is governed by many regulators and regulations that require significant resources with specific expertise to maintain compliance. Keystone can fulfill this role for your company, as needed, in the following regulatory areas:
- ABSA Piping Registrations (ASME B31.3 and 31.1)
- AER Facility and Pipeline Applications
- AER Waste Disposal Applications
- AER Reservoir Development Applications
- AER DDS Submissions
- AER Facility and Pipeline Audit Compliance support
- General AER Compliance Support and Communication
- AER Directive Compliance
- DIR-60; Facility blowdown/venting calculations
- DIR-56; Facility/pipeline applications
- DIR-17 metering requirements. Technical analysis, design and resolution of metering problems.
- DIR-58; Waste Management compliance and design
- DIR-55; Storage Tank design and compliance
- DIR- 66; Requirements and Procedures for Pipelines
- DIR-38; Oilfield Noise Control
- DIR 65/51: Reservoir development and water/waste disposal
A Few of Our Regulatory/Compliance Technical Support Projects
Additional Regulatory/Compliance Technical Support Projects
- Facilities, pipeline and production troubleshooting.
- Identification and implementation of production optimization opportunities.
- Routine operations technical support.
- Routine operations regulatory support.
A Few of Our Operations/Production Engineering Projects
- Wellsites, Compressor Stations, Gas Plants, Batteries, Satellites, Water injection plants, headers, pipeline systems, etc.
Completed As-Build Projects
Additional As-Build Projects